Welcome to Trails WA!
With hundreds of trails crossing the spectacular state of Western Australia, we invite you to discover this part of the world on a Trail - and find yourself in amazing places! From world-class long distance wilderness trails to jaw-dropping gorge walks; forest mountain bike adventures and outback 4WDs, there's an experience waiting for you…
WA's Top Trails
Trails to suit any type of adventurer:
Trailtalk is Western Australia's premier trails social network!
Join TrailTalk today! WA’s premier trails online networking site that lets you connect with other trails users. Share stories, photos, video, gear and post details about events for your own club or the whole trail community!
Upcoming Events | More
- She Seeks Adventure - Cape to Cape Multi-day Hike Part 1
- She Seeks Adventure Beginners Hike - Ellis Brook Valley Walk
- She Seeks Adventure - Julimar Forest – The Pilgrim Trail Half Day Hike
- Down Under Discoveries Half Day Hike - Whistlepipe Gully and Lewis Rd
- She Seeks Adventure Introduction to Mountain Biking
- She Seeks Adventure - Bells Rapids to Syd's Rapids, Walyunga National Park Half Day Hike
- Down Under Discoveries Half Day Hike - Mason and Bird Heritage Trail and Victoria Reservoir
Use the 7 Leave No Trace principles to ensure your trails experience has a minimal impact on the environment and other trail users.
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimise Campfire Impact
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Your Hosts and Other Visitors