Hill Springs, Cape Arid National Park
About the Trail
Built in 1905 by John Baesjou, Hill Springs was occupied by his family until 1910. The trail also visits the grave of William Ponton, John's uncle through marriage.
The start of the walk from the car park can often be overgrown with ferns and watch out for ticks along the walk. Walk trail surface consists of natural pavements made up of rock material including exposed granite and gravel. The trail is unmarked but vegetation has been cleared to delineate the path.
Please be sure to read our full Disclaimer relating to information provided on the Trails WA website.