About Trails WA
Trails WA was established in 2012 to raise funds and carry out projects to further the development and promotion of trails in Western Australia.
Trails WA is passionate about Trails and our aims are to:
- Make it easier for WA residents and visitors to find information on Trails.
- Be a central source of information regarding all things trails including events, news, and planning.
- Connect trail users with each other and encourage people to try a trail and “find themselves in amazing places!”
- Raise funds and resources to maintain our amazing trail network.
- Put WA on the map as a trails destination!
The addition of trails to the website is an ongoing process. We are well on the way, but have a way to go before all WA’s trails are up on the website – so please be patient if your favourite trail isn’t there yet!
Join the conversation and help us achieve our goals:
- Join the Trails WA website to rate and review trails, upload your trail pics and share trails with your friends.
- Blog, share photos and promote trail events on Trailtalk.
- Use the hashtag #trailswa when you share your trail pics on social media
- Join us on Facebook.
If you have any feedback or questions email email@example.com